Availability for CRM 2011 Online

Sep 19, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hello,

is there any chance to to make it available also for CRM Online ? I've heard from my colleague that it should run within sandbox mode in CRM Online.

Thank you.

Jan

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Hi Jan, unfortunately my understanding is that CRM Online does not support custom workflow activities at the moment. If and when it will, rest assured I will upgrade this tool so that it will be possible to use it in CRM Online.

Feb 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM

The times they are 'a changing....

CUSTOM WORKFLOW ACTIVITIES IN CRM ONLINE

With the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2012 Q2 service update, developers can build custom .NET Workflow activity assemblies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. These custom assemblies can be developed and deployed as part of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution package. Once a custom workflow activity has been deployed, it can then be utilized within the workflow engine for business process management. These new capabilities ensure parity in the developer experience between Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and on-premises. It also empowers organizations to bring external data, custom actions and integrations into their standard CRM business processes.

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Way to go! Very nice. That and the news on rollup 8 (CRM Anywhere) are big steps!

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hi, so this project now works for CRM Online as well?

Apr 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Hello,

is there any updated for Microsoft Dynamics Online?

Thanks in advance